Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion

11.06.2013

#10 ~ Online Shopping

"WHY F.I.T. IN WHEN..."

The competition is stiff. Punches are being thrown. And we can all tell that that bag is totes fake. 
You might think that going to a fashion school means seeing girls and boys dressed to the nines with heels and bow ties fluttering and posing down the streets, but it's not that nice. The judgmental stares are harsh and they are definitely being directed straight towards you. 

Forever 21, H&M, Zara... we all know those stores and of course we have all shopped at them before. Come on... who doesn't have those Zara booties and those H&M leather pants.
And you might think, GIRRRRL you live in New York City, the fashion capital of the freaking world, how you alllll look alike?!? Well let me tell you, you feisty little one, come on my campus one day and try not to tell to me that we didn't just see that girl five girls ago. #realtalk
My campus is filled with look-alikes and copies, and I know it's not just my school. So... I am here to help all of you change that and become... different. 

"...YOU WERE BORN TO STAND OUT"

Online shopping. Yes you heard me and yes it is as easy as that. Most people want instant gratification. I do understand the fact that when online, you buy something and than have to wait a few days to receive it at your doorstep. #impatient ... Fashion is fast-paced and one day one trend is in and the next day it is out. But can we talk about how amazing some sites are and are just becoming. 

#CHOIES

I am a huge fan of YouTube and I am a dedicated follower to a few pages, one being clothesencounters! This is a fashion channel, completely ran by one Californian girl, that just rocks my world. Her fashion sense is right up my alley and she has introduced me to this one site that has become my fashion savior. 
CHOIES is an online fashion retail store that offers new, innovative styles at affordable prices. If it's on trend, it's on Choies. 
To show you all what I am talking about, let me just show you a few of my favorite pieces from the site! 






***If you want any information (sizes, prices, etc.) on the items above, please check out CHOIES OR click the banner at the top of the page! If you sign up, you get a code for 15% off your first order :) ***

So... all in all.. I think it is worth waiting those few extra days. Plus, if you can get free shipping and the return policy is easy-peesy... why not! 

Madz






2 comments:

  1. I agree that true fashion is unique and special to each individual; however, I do see fashion at FIT. I definitely do not own Zara boots or H&M pants, but I know what you are saying! I think it is a skill to be able to shop places like Zara and H&M and put great looks together that are fashionable, but I think it is more exciting to be daring and shop those random stores and websites that you never hear of. I don't even like looking or hearing about trends because why would I want to look like anybody else...so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeleine this post is incredible. So much personality! Your writing style is amazing! You give some really great advice for increased individuality. I like to shop around online on random fashion sites too, but sometimes I get nervous about sizing/fit issues and customer service. Also, I can't help but love my Zara and H&M pieces, even if we do see them all around campus. I'm more focused on buying clothing that I like, and if someone else likes it too, then oh well! -- I guess it means they have good taste!

    ReplyDelete