Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion

12.18.2013

Haul

Mini Haul < 3


I ventured on over to Urban Outfitters this past weekend to go through the sale section and take full advantage of the 50% off sale deal that was going on. I, sadly, only picked up one sweater for $10, which is pretty good. And as you can see below, I also got a dry shampoo. I swear, every time I am waiting on line, something sucks me in and I always pick it up... But anyways, I like it, but I do not love it. The smell is kind of musky? which isn't something I necessarily wanted... but I can deal. It was cheap... so why not. 


I was also given, by a friend, four bracelets from Alex And Ani, which I am currently oppressed with. Delicate and Beautiful. 
Small Haul... I know. But I wanted to share with you guys some of my resent pick-ups!


x
Madz


No comments:

Post a Comment