Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion

10.21.2013

#7 ~ Trunk Shows

Come Along With Me...
What is a trunk show?Simply put, it is a sales event where merchandise is shown to staff and select customers! ***Food and Wine may be included!*** My Experience?


Last week I attended my very first trunk show with a few close friends! Madison Harding, a hot, relatively new shoe company, had their very own show right on the Bowery @ Blue and Cream! 
Wow! Now let me tell you, this was super exciting! Drinks and snacks were served while women shopped around and tried on absolutely stunning heels! The energy was up and credit cards were out! We all even got to meet the two ladies of the hour, the designers themselves! It was super fun seeing so many popular fall styles, but sadly, all were still way out of my budget! Though I didn't snap any of my own pictures, I want to show just a few of the styles that were shown and sold!





This was a great experience and very interesting! I have never been to something so luxurious and... well... fashion-y! It was so crowded and some people just enjoyed the food and talked the entire time. It is definitely not like a runway show or a sample sale, but maybe a mixture of the two? ... Mmmph... 

Well anyways, trunk shows happen around the world and in all facets of the fashion industry. From bridal to couture, trunk shows are everywhere!:)
I hope you found this interesting (and insightful)! Please check out Madison Harding @ MADISONHARDING.COM and buy some rockin' shoes! 


-Madeleine








1 comment:

  1. Wow! I loved this post! Its so detailed and well written! Well done!

    ReplyDelete