Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion

9.02.2013

#1 ~ My Main Girls

Fashion Blogs I Follow


#1 Le Happy


My newest find, Le Happy, follows the life of a twenty-something New Yorker one outfit at a time. Though I find her blog very impersonal, her style is that of a hipster and rocker all in one, something that I find very cool, yet one of a kind. Known for her chunky boots and simple silhouettes, she always makes each outfit look completely different from the last. I love how she actually re-wears pieces in her wardrobe, but she makes them all seem brand new each time they are featured in a post.

*** Notice her signature side pose ***







*** I should also add she has been featured in quite a few blogs and online stores ***

http://www.le-happy.com


#2 Lust for Life


Olivia, a model, designer, and well-known blogger,entered my life about three years ago. Her blog caught my attention because of her cool Cali style and sky-high heels. Known for never wearing the same thing twice, she features her daily outfits and adventures on Lust for Life. Since her following has grown so much in the past few years, her presence in the fashion industry has taken a turn for the best. She has designed her own shoe for an up and coming label,opened her own online boutique,and is present at almost every fashion week. 
As long has she keeps styling simple, gorgeous outfits that I can draw inspiration from, I will forever be a follower. 









http://lusttforlife.com


#3 Pale Division 

And finally my favorite, Willabelle Ong of Pale Division. This was actually the first fashion blog that I started to follow in high school. Her quirky style drew me in from day one and I have logged in each day since. She knows fashion and what makes her look good. She doesn't mind being stared at or criticized, she dresses for her herself and herself alone. Each post not only talks about the details of her outfit that day, but she invites us into her life, like we are her close friends. She brings us with her on her vacations, shows us how to edit photos, and introduces us to new and upcoming websites. 

*** Overload of my favorite outfits begins . . . now ***






*** loved these glasses so much, I actually bought them...***











*** she has also been featured in several magazines and other blogs ***

http://www.paledivision.com

~Madeleine

1 comment:

  1. All three of the bloggers you mention have great personal style. I like the aesthetic of "Le Happy" the best. But, I also love the how Willabelle goes into depth about her personal life and even gives tips to her bloggers! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete