Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion

9.15.2013

#3 ~ Street Style

Put Your Best Foot Forward
Work it FIT!
What better place to look for fall trends than the Fashion Institute of Technology! Every girl and most guys strut down the street sporting a new trend or an oldie but goodie! 
As I peer down the street at hundreds of different students, I can't help but look at everyones shoes! From high heels and sandals to platforms and boots, 27th street has it all.

What I was noticing the most though was booties. Recently this staple peice has been seen on every fashionista and... maxinista..!
They are super comfortable, come in a variety of different styles, and can class up or down any outfit! I own about ten pairs myself and I practically live in them.Plus that extra height they give you really boosts your confidence if you are a petite girl like myself! 
And since fashion is not just confined to 27th street, I ventured on out into Chelsea and the Upper East Side. Not only did I see other women following this trend, but they also sure knew how to work that catwalk... aka the sidewalks! 










Now I would like to show you all some other shoes that I saw on campus and on the streets of New York that I have just fallen in love with!












Now, since we cannot forget about the boys, I of course took a few shots of some mens shoes that I believe to be in trend this upcoming season! Boots! 



Hope you enjoyed! 

~MZ

3 comments:

  1. First of all I want the "flower child" girls whole outfit, its just precious! And I love your post!! Booties totally give you that little confidence boost, and they're comfortable too :) One of my favorite things about FIT is seeing girls walking to class in five inch heels, it reminds me that this is definitely the perfect place for me haha. Anyways, great post...I want to go buy some more booties now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog Madelaine, just though I'd return the love by making a comment on yours! I love your post, you do a great job of showing your personally through your writing and that's a good thing because you have such a awesome personality :) I also loved your visuals,I could see this post on a real fashion forecasters page because of the different array of images taken from more than one area of NYC. Also, did you take all of your pics using an IPhone camera because your pictures looks great?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you asked people to take their pictures! Also they look super professional and came out great. You didn't forget about the guys either (which I did!! Oops!!)

    ReplyDelete